Here you can get a better look at what my trip to Chiapas was all about, enjoy, marvel, and start planning your own trip!
 |
| Basking in the glorious hotel A/C |
 |
| Mayan ruins at Palenque |
 |
| Emilia the Mayan explorer (I'm getting good at this) |
 |
| Ladies in one of the pyramid's towers |
 |
| T is for Tom! Hi Dad! |
 |
| Getting crazy in Palenque |
 |
| Beautiful sunshine |
 |
| Friends at ice cream out on the town |
 |
| Misol Ha |
 |
| Behind the waterfall |
 |
| Not quite Minnehaha Falls! |
 |
| Katelynn and I endangering our lives as we climbed the algae covered rocks |
 |
| Climbing through the cave - not for claustrophobics |
 |
| A little tricky to see - but there are two bats! |
 |
| Yes, only true adventurers wear Keens and dresses |
 |
| Our whole group!! |
 |
| Loving the flowers and vegetation! |
 |
| THEE BEAUTIFUL AGUA AZUL |
 |
| The whole gang again! |
 |
| Can't get enough - Mom and Dad, I don't see any problem in moving here! |
 |
| Rachel swinging into the crystal clear water! |
 |
| The main waterfall |
 |
| Katelynn and her mango flower - the fresh fruit is unreal |
 |
| This is through the van's window and it's still ridiciculous |
 |
| Downtown San Cristobal de las Casas |
 |
| One of the streets closed just to walkers |
 |
| The insane detail in one of the cathedrals |
 |
| The one souvenir I will probably always regret not buying, seriously. |
 |
| Our gorgeous hotel in San Cristobal de las Casas |
 |
| The view from my room... Only in Mexico. |
 |
| SO MANY TURTLES! I love turtles, I love Mexico, it's a win-win. |
 |
| The second souvenir I will probably always regret not buying, seriously seriously. |
 |
| Hot churros and Mexican hot chocolate - can't beat it! |
 |
| Loving all the colors at the market! |
 |
| A party for the eyes! |
 |
| My new Mexican blouse!!! |
 |
| The main plaza in San Cristobal de las Casas! |
 |
| Beautiful cross in the plaza, with a beautiful background! |
 |
| Katelynn and I somehow got the presidential suite, I guess we know who the favorites are :) |
 |
| Proof that I did indeed wear yoga pants, a sweatshirt, a jacket, and a scarf in Mexico |
 |
| All bundled up (last time I'll be wearing any of this in Mexico) |
No comments:
Post a Comment