Tonight we found out that my sister Montse is having a baby girl!!! My mom and her went to the appointment tonight, the baby is healthy and doing well! She's due in late May, so unfortunately I probably won't be here, but we're hoping for a baby shower at least :)
A few highlights of my day:
1) Finishing all my homework before noon. It's the best feeling when I can leave school for the day already having completed my work. It makes being at home much more enjoyable!
2) The tortillas at lunch... I can't get over how fresh they are
3) My siesta. My mom put up my hammock today so I essentially got to take a nap in a swing - Coolest thing ever (Literally cool in temperature, and awesome as well!). When things get warm here, most people sleep every night in a hammock rather than a bed, for better circulation. This is also what I'll be doing this weekend.
4) Mi clase de danza! Dance class was so fantastic tonight - It's an hour of complete insanity as we learn new steps, move muscles we didn't know we had, sing a little (at least some of us do :)), and probably give Veronica great stories to share with her friends!
Weeks fly by here, I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday already! Last day of class for the week, then hopefully a trip downtown with some friends, time around home, packing, and off to bed early before our grand adventure to Tinum! We're all really looking forward to it - most of us not sure what to expect! I know it's going to be a very very sweaty, and very very buggy weekend - we've all warned each other we're going to be really good looking by Sunday (I think we'll be lucky if we're still recognizable by Friday night), but get ready for pictures nonetheless!
No comments:
Post a Comment