Hello everyone!
Due to some rain the internet at my house is down, so yesterday aftenoon/evening I wasn´t able to get on at all. I had typed up a blog post to bring with me this morning to the Central House with me, to post from here before I leave for the weekend - but the file isn´t compatible with these computers! Ooops! So short and sweet (because we´re leaving soon), I´m off to Chichen Itza and then Tinum for the weekend to stay with a Mayan family! I´ll still probably post my blog for last night when I´m home :) Pray for extra health and safety as we are out of our comfort zones during our trip, and our attitudes as we will probably be pushed to our max!! Looking forward to an incredible experience!!
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday(s) to Papa Madsen on Saturday, and my favorite brother-in-law Josh on Sunday!! Wish I were home to eat a slice of cake but I know you´ll both have a fabulous time celebrating! Have fun, love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment