Hello everyone!
Some of you have been asking for my address in Mexico. All of the students' mail gets sent to the Central House, and keep in mind it can take quite some time to receive mail. So if you do send some love from the United States, we'll all have to be patient :) As many of you know, I'm a big snail mail person, who loves sending little notes and letters to friends for birthdays, thank yous, or just because. I'll miss not being able to do this as much this semester - but I'll hopefully get the chance to send a few post cards!!
Emily Madsen
Central College in Yucatan
Calle 20 x 31, No. 112
Colonia Mexico
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico 97128
3 days and I'll be in the air!!! Prayers would be appreciated as I continue to prepare, pack, and force everything to fit in my bags. Prayers for safe travels, good health, safety in Mexico, and forming relationships with my family and new friends would be treasured!
No comments:
Post a Comment